Wednesday, April 18, 2007
This evening, I was left alone at home as Shan2 went camp, daddy went out and Jie2 went tuition. *cry* I was all alone until Kor2 come home.

After awhile, Kor2 took my leash and tell me that we going to pick Jie2 off work *yeah* this means that I can go kai2 ..

Walk~ walk~ walk~ Finally I get to stop so I wait~ wait~ wait. Wait till my leg are numb and I decided to sit down. Not long after, Kor2 say, "Who!" Then I say someone coming out from the door "Jie2!" a~ it not, it a small little girl. "Val2!" ah~ that Jie2 voice. *haha* yeah! Finally Jie2 came out. *Val2 wait very long le* then I sit on Jie2 lap and that mei2 keep stroking my head *Val2 don't like*

Then again, we walk~ walk~ walk back home. *flat* Val2 is too tire to continue typing. I go sleep. ByeBye.

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 11:08 PM


0 Comments: