Monday, April 9, 2007
wah! Finally I get to blog. My stupid Jie2 play game the whole night, don't let Val2 blog :mad:

hurmp .. yesterday [08 April 07], we went to Urban Pooch. We waiting for a taxi for very long but nobody want to fetch Val2 so end up Val2 walk till very very far then go a kind uncle who willing to fetch me!

Upon reaching there, Ashly run down the stair to greet me but I went up to look for her. She crawl towards Jie2 and pee~ed at the same time.. :eekk:

Jie2 place me inside the boarding area and I "seduced" all the male to come lick my butt cos Val2 just ended the "red red" :giggle: Over at the corner of the stair, I spotted a male CHH. :attracted: I rush towards him and keep wanting to play with him but he can't be bother about me and even snap my butt :cry:. I end up playing with JR as he more gentleman.

Attendence : Val2, Ashly, JR, JD, Teddy + Wife + Son

We played for quite a while but it tiring enough. Near 7pm, we packed up and head home.

At home, Jie2 drag me to bath but before that, she place me on a table and then she cut my butt butt hair! Now I feel so "empty"

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 5:20 PM


0 Comments: