Monday, April 16, 2007
Just came out from a bath and I am very tire. Today Jie2 bath me with the "Veterinarian Formula - Botanical Extract Shampoo". The shampoo does not smell nice but Jie2 say it can helps in my bumps and hotspots.

Today, Jie2 and Shan2 walk me to Dogoholic to play with Teddy, Rusty, Baby, Ashly, JR and JD. *hee* but Val2 love Baby more. I keep waiting to play with Baby but she so busy escaping from all the other males as she haven her "red red" soon. *haha*

After the fun, Jie2 bring me to Bugis together with JR and JD as their mama want go find their papa, and Jie2 want bring Kor2 go find their papa to do his spectacles. At the shop, I played with JR and I keep barking then Jie2 come scold me! *cry*

Before heading to the shop, we went PLC as Jie2 want to buy leave on conditional for me. After some search, she bought the "Ice on Ice Detangler" ($23.63) and a "Doggy Sandwich Biscuit - Cheese flavour" ($4.73) at a discount of 10% cos Mabel Jie2 got discount card! *yeah*

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 12:59 AM


0 Comments: