Saturday, March 31, 2007
wow~! Today I'm get to go out. Jie2 bring me for a short walk downstairs, then we hop onto a taxi and head to Ashly's house (cab fare : $4).

After we alighted, Jie2 they all say they want buy food so off we went to the nearby coffee shop. When they are done, we head to Ashly's house. wohoooo~! *yeah*

At her house, I played with Ashly until I'm so tire. But erm erm .. Ashly mei2 keep kissing me wor~ so I show her my butt butt (I'm on heat) and tile my tail to the side *hint hint* but Jie2 beat me. *cry* I thought Ashly will be a good partner. Jie2 you don't want small Val2 mah?!

A summary of what happen today at her house :
- stain Sandy's house floor with my blood, got once, I even lick it clean cos I see Jie2 clean it up for me so I thought I could help her clean too
- steal water and kibble (Natural Balance - Sweet Potato & Fish)
- anyhow pee x2 on the kitchen floor
- chase Ashly, trying to snatch the toy in her mouth
- Ashly 'hump' Val2
- Bark at whoever that walk pass *grrrr*
- Kiss kiss *shy*

At around 6pm, Jie2 said, "Go home le!" after she came out from of the toilet after a big blast. haha. Again, Jie2 take me for a short walk then we hop onto a taxi and went home. Today the taxi uncle took another route which he claim it will be faster (cab fare: $5+). After alighting, we go for a short walk again *yeah* Val2 love walks.

Home sweet home! Jie2 bluff Val2 into the bathroom to bath *mad* but then I do smell nice and feel good after a warm shower .. *yawn* .. I'm very tire now.

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 10:12 PM


0 Comments: