Monday, March 26, 2007
yawn~ .. finally I'm awake.

Yesterday [25 Mar 07], I play till I'm so tire that I lie flat after I reach home.

Jie2 and Shan2 walk me under the big hot afternoon sun to Dogoholic to play with Ashly, JR and JD. *faint*

What I done:
- Had some fight around with them as I'm moody cos of my red red
- I also did play around with them and other dog. *piss piss* I like maltese more!!
- Go around begging for treats
- Pee~ed on my blue panti *hee*
- Got beaten up by Jie2 alot of time as I keep barking at other people for nothing! *ouch* Jie2 say I naughty girl!

Jie2 bought a new shampoo for Val2 cos Jie2 feel that the flea and tick shampoo is too harsh for Val2 weekly use since Val2 no longer "seduce" them.

*hee* This shampoo smell very nice and after bath Val2 coat seems to be very smooth. Nice shampoo and it all natural product.

After bath, Val2 go another sumptuous salmon meal

Here e menu : Sliced Salmon Fish + Broccoli + Chopped Garlic + 4 scoop of kibble + flaxseed oil

Alrighty, I'm hungry for another bowl of salmon. I'm going pester Jie2 to cook for me now. cya!

"Val2, why you anyhow pee2 poo2 on the floor!!!" *opss* Jie2 spotted it. I better go hide.

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 1:35 PM


0 Comments: