Sunday, March 18, 2007
(9:50am) "Val2 go get your things. We going Sentosa." wow~! yeah!!! chiong ar!!!

Val2 very long never go swim le. Ashly meimei daddy come and pick us up together with JR and JD and their mummy.

When we finally reach, Jie2 they all hang all the bags up the shelter *pisspiss* .. Val2 can't secretly put sand into their bag anymore.

Report doggy present: Val, Ashly, JR, JD, Rider, Tuffy, Teddy, Rusty, Schubie

I swim and I run and I play (with Tuffy and Rider. The other dogs I attackkkk) and I swim and I eat and I swim swim swim swim swim .. wah~~!! tired. Val2 don't want swim anymore. Jie2 so bad, keep bring me out far far into the sea then want me swim to Shan Jie2 .. :cry:

Jie2 also bully Schubie didi. She keep carrying Schubie didi into the water. He don't like. But then after his daddy come inside water and tadah~ he learn to swim. Yeah~! Congratulate Schubie didi in getting his "Beginner Swimming Certification". hahaha. Ashly mei mei, now only left you and Pony don't dare to swim wor x_x"

Jie2 they all also keep complaining leg itchy and pain. Cos got small fish bite them. haha. orbi orbi. bleah~~!! .... OUCH!! .. wah~ Val2 boat infested by a small fish and it bitting my butt butt. :cry:

Tuffy daddy very funny. He went to catch the small fish and put them in the boat. erm~ can we eat the fish later?

hurmp~ did I make JR didi jealous? Ok!Ok! JR next time I play with you.

After 1st run of swimming session, it mummm mummm time. hee. Val favourite time. Rider's mummy bought 2 packet of Mee Hoon and then Jie2, Sandy, Mabel and Var all share. haha ~ People ask that time say don't want, now steal and eat. bleah~ Ashly's daddy went to buy sushi for all of them. Dogs not allow. NOT FAIR. But Jie2 go feed me eat ikan bilis and other doggys mummy also got feed. haha. Val so desperate for food that I went around begging.

After food, we took a short rest and off for swim again. Yeah~! sooo Val went swim and swim and swim and play and run and swim.

(3:00++pm) "Val2 com' on, we going home le." wah~~ finally. Val too tire to swim le .. *dream dream* go home can oink oink got mummm mummm eat .. yeah~ I want to go home *poke* "Jie2 going bath 1st. You wait first ok." huh?! Still must wait for Jie2 to bath.

(half hour or so later) "Let go. Val2 we go outside wait for the rest ok."

(back home) Finally I'm home. Go wash leg leg, then rush to my bowl and grope up all the food. Jie2 wanted me to eat more so she added ikan bilis to trick me. hai~ Why am I also trick by this? After mummm mummm, Val2 is too tire to move. I know Jie2 going bring me go bath so I hide under the bed to sleep. hee. This way, Jie2 can't bath me today. Val2 tomorrow then bath ok? I promise .. heeeeee~!

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 10:16 PM


0 Comments: