Sunday, March 25, 2007
Good Morning ~burmppp~ *opss*

haha .. Val2 had a sumptuous breakfast today. Thank to Kor2 who bought home a big salmon fish ($11.06) and a flower of broccoli ($0.60) for me cos Jie2 say Val2 come red red, not feeling well and haven been eaten much. So they want me to eat! *yummy*

Here e menu : Sliced Salmon Fish + Broccoli + Chopped Garlic
(below image if before steaming)

After steam, Jie2 added 3 scoops of kibble *yuck* + 1 tablet of flaxseed oil .. *mix mix mix...*

hee .. *off topic* Spot Val Content. Winner will win a growl from me. haha

I cleared the bowl in less then 2 mins .. haha .. good stuff are alway best to eat it fast. To thank Jie2 for the effort, Val2 poo~ed immediately after eating on the floor .. *opss* and pee~ed in the tray.

I'm bloated now. Going back to sleep. cya later at Dogoholic!

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 10:11 AM


0 Comments: