Thursday, March 22, 2007
[21 March 2007 ; 11:00am] I went for my 1st grooming of the year. hee~! Have been living with my beary look for almost 3mths since my last groom and recently weather getting hot, Jie2 scare I get bumps so she want me to be shave down.

Alighting at the market, I drag Jie2 as fast as I could to the place. I was so excited until I saw Hazel Jie2 come out from the back. *dash* I hide under the shelf, in between the cat little bag . .*shiver* .. o no! I forgot I'm here for grooming .. "VAL2 SCARE GROOMING!!"

"Val2, good girl ok? Jie2 go kai2, come back later to pick you up ho." ..*huh* Jie2 ditched me alone .. *cry*

"Hello!!" *alert* o~ Jie2 and Kor2 has come.. chiong ar!!!! hee~ wah~! Val2 has been a good girl ok. After grooming very shiok hee~ cooling d~ but opsss.. I already have alots of bumps and scratching wounds!

Am I pretty? hee~ Jie2 was wondering if those bumps appear due to the weather or is the shampoo or is the treat Val2 eat. ..

After grooming, we went to Kor2 house for awhile and as usual, I bark rudely at Kor2 mama. Then (~2pm) Jie2, Kor2 bring Val to West Coast Macdonald cos they haven eat lunch. After lunch, Val2 don't know they go where but I dun like the place cos I cannot walk on the floor (it some place they call 'Bike Works').

Sian~~ Dinner time Val2 can't walk again. End up I sleep on Jie2 lap while they eat their dinner.

HOME!!!!!~ chiong ar ... toilet! To wash my paws2 then after that run to the ah ma room and dry my paws2 then pee~ed *shy* .. but after awhile Jie2 went out again! *cry*

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 12:26 AM


0 Comments: