Monday, April 30, 2007
Val2 have been a bad girl the last night. Jie2 put the new pee pad in my Yogi tray but I choose not to pee in it. Instead, I blasted her room floor with 1 poo~poo and 2 pee~pee. Can't blame me. I can't smell my own smell in the tray anymore. :cry:

Today morning after Jie2 come home from her job interview, she drag smelly Val2 to bath. After bath and grooming, she reward me with a kangaroo stick she bought yesterday in the SKC show. Before Val2 even rush and dig into the stick, I went to poo~ed on the tray 1st. *hee* .. This make Jie2 so happy. *hahaha* ..

Jie2, see, Val2 is a good girl after all right? I never waste your kangaroo treats.

Jie2: "Is because I guide you up the tray ho! If not you planning to poo on my floor again :mad:"


o~ Just a moment ago, Jie2 went toilet and I secretly pee~ed in the living room floor instead. *run and hide*

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 3:09 PM


0 Comments: