Wednesday, May 16, 2007
yeah! Finally Val2 can blog wor~!

Hurmp let see ~ .... erm~....

Nothing much happens to me recently except the regular routine. Eat, sleep, pee, poo, eat, sleep, .........

Val2 had been on HCF for the last fews days. Am doing fine but had totally rejected kibble which is making Jie2 mad mad. *haha* Jie2 had been muddle-minded cos she always forgot to cook for me or else is she fall asleep. *mad* I can't blame her wor~ cos she now starting to work. Anyway, Jie2 said she going to cook cabbage roll with lamb meat for me this Friday. *yummy*

Jie2 had been a good girl recently cos she have been bring Val2 down for walks except on raining days. For the last week, Val2 had been a bad girl for not peeing in the tray regardless if there pee pad in it or not but recently, Val2 had turn into an angel as I had been peeing in the tray except for sometimes when I know the tray got my pee pee. *yuck*

[12052007] Jie2 and Kor2 bought me out at night to the dam place. Upon reaching there, there this very friendly girl that keep hugging me and stroking me. Val2 don't like cos Val2 only like Jie2 but bad Jie2 don't want to save me cos she say I need to be socialize *cry*

[13052007] Took my sweet bath. *haha*

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 4:24 PM


0 Comments: