Sunday, March 11, 2007
I have been licking my right thigh for very long (since 090307). I lick till super wet until Jie2 found out.

She wipe my thigh with baby wipe then use a brush to brush brush see what happen. And she found out .. there alot of bumpppppp and redress spot so she faster apply oscar cream on me.

Yesterday night, she again applied oscar cream on my thigh and to prevent me from licking at night where she can't see, she put a monster on my neck. I'm immobilizes by it.

I been sleeping with that monster the whole night. Even when I whine, Jie2 also won' take it out for me. It was until this morning - 7:40am, when I whine so loud that I woke Jie2 up then she willing to take that monster off my neck.

Immediately after it off me, I dash to drink water and I drank alot. I smell food too but didn't eat even though I'm hungry cos I'm mad with Jie2. To revenge, I anyhow pee and poo on the floor... hahaha .

but end up I get beaten up. NOT FAIR!!~~

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 7:16 PM


0 Comments: