Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Yeah Yeah, Jie2, Kor2 and Shan2 going bring val val go Sentosa today but we didn't head to the beach instead we go round it to see the attraction.

See Jie2 packing my bag.

I walk for many hours and are very tired~ didn't drink much water either cos I'm too focus on walking to the nearest resting ground.

Took a few picture as well. hee .. gt val personal "studio" shot too!!!

After having walk enough, we took the Sentosa Express to Vivo City. I was in the carried Shan2 DIY for me. hee! Val 1st time shopping wor but then I went to bark at the 2 children that run pass me. End up everyone look back .. *shy shy*

For the 1st time, I took a bus. hee .. all the way back home without barking.

Tire and flat when I reach home but am still eager to go out for dinner with Jie2 they all. After dinner, it bathe time for Val Val. Jie2 and Kor2 bath for me, cut my nail, pluck my ear hair. *pain pain*

alrighty, cya I'm too tire to blog any longer. I going sleep! Bye Bye!!

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 10:05 PM


0 Comments: