Sunday, June 3, 2007
wow~! This morning Val2 got a shock. Jie2 suddenly jump out of her bed and shouted "Late! Late!" The next thing I saw her doing was taking her phone and called someone. After which, Jie2 waked Doz2 up and the both of them quickly get changed. Val2 was confuse.

When Val2 was trying to get a good spot to fall back to sleep, Jie2 exclaimed, "Val2, faster go get yourself prepare!". "HUH!" Val2 blurred~! o~ Jie2 bring me go out. *hahaha*

Jie2 bought me to Sentosa today. I had lots of fun and was given the chance to go off leash. *hee* I know a new white Schnauzer puppy and did play with some other news friend. As usual, I fight with Ashly. *evil laugh*

Jie2 was in a rush today and she forgotten to bring camera alone thus, no photos this time round. *cry* To revenge, Val2 snap Kor2 new float. *haha* His float bigger and longer then Val2 d~ , Val2 jealous *snap snap haha bleah*

Back home, Jie2 drag me to bath but I wanted to sleep so I slept in the bathroom. Jie2 keep pulling me up to wash me. Jie2 also say I trap a lot of leaves back home.

keke~! Tire. I'll go sleep after I ate my kibble (5 scopes) Val2 is very hungry!

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 5:39 PM


0 Comments: