Friday, June 1, 2007
[310507] Yesterday, Jie2 and Kor2 bring me to Dogoholic to play with Ashly, JR, JD and Pony. *hee* Val2 have not been playing much except that I keep barking at whoever, whatever so much that Jie2 was so angry and she slap me. *cry* pain pain!

While I was there, Kor2 went out with his friend.

Come back home, Jie2 wash my paw2 then off she goes again *cry* Throw Val2 alone at home. She come back that time, I don't care about her. *bleah*

Anyway, I finish up the kibble Jie2 left for me as I'm very hungry. Val2 had not been eating a proper meal for 2 days. Only ate some treats and apple cos Jie2 say HCF no more. She haven't go market buy. Also, she want to train Val2 to eat kibble so that when she can't prepare HCF for me, at least I still will eat something. *kibble yuck*

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 8:30 PM


0 Comments: