Friday, May 25, 2007
Jie2 and Kor2 took me out to Pasir Ris Pet Mover this evening [24052007]. I had lots of fun running around while Jie2 and Kor2 went to hide around the field. *tire* Jie2 bought me a new water bowl from there which cost $10.90. *faint*

After having my fun there, we head to Kor2 house. I was so naughty and I keep barking at Kor2 family members till Jie2 was so angry that she beat me up *cry*

Before heading home, we went to Ashly mei2's house to pick up the new Natural Variety - Salmon and brown rice kibble ($30.20) that Jie2 ordered from Sandy. Jie2 say she going work soon and won't have so much time to cook 2 meal for me that why she get me a kibble. erm~ I ate quite a huge portion there as I have not been having any meal since morning. I also steal Ashly's lamb flavour kibble *yummy*

Back home, Jie2 wash me up and pour some more kibble into my bowl for me in case I'm still hungry then out she goes with Kor2 to have dinner with Kor2 colleagues. Shan2 jie2 have to help blow me dry and comb my hair *giggle*

*yawn* Good night.

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 1:20 AM


0 Comments: