Friday, November 2, 2007
Yesterday evening, Shan2 jie jie notice a lump on the right side of my stomach. Not long after, Jie2 came back, seeing that I'm not in any pain or so, she said she'll bring me to vet after my grooming on Sunday if the swell still doesn't go down.

This morning, Jie2 suddenly feel that it safer to bring me for a check asap, so she took a urgent leave and make an appointment at 11am with Namly Animal Clinic.

Val2 was very excited as I get to go gai gai but when I enter the vet room and saw Miss Vet, I scare.

Vet say Val2 might have a infection and or is bitten by insects. *weep* She ask Jie2 to bring me back again somewhere around the mid of next week. If in case my swelling get bigger before that, bring me back immediately. She also gave me an injection + antibiotic to eat. Total vet cost : $48.

*weep!*

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 11:25 PM


0 Comments: