Monday, August 6, 2007
[05082007] Jie2 and Kor2 bought me to West Coast to join the National Dog Walk. Upon reaching there, Val2 was so scare as there are so many dogs around. Bigs dogs, small dogs, all sort of dogs. *scare*

Before starting to walk, Jie2 step on 1 big dog poo! *smelly* Jie2 so angry cos the owner don't even bother to "cover" the place not pick it up! *faint* Bad owner.

The walk was pretty long, by the time Val2 reach the dog run, Val2 was super tire but still manage to gather up some strength to bark at some passing dog *haha* Bad Val2. Not long after I settle down, with Jie2 forcing me to drink water, I saw JR and JD coming over my direction. Yeah! Finally someone I know. *looking around* Ah~! No ashly *sad* No ashly = Val no people to play with. *weep weep*

After a long rest, we walk back the same path again *tire* cos Kor2 bike parked at the starting point!

Back home, Jie2 bath me. I 2 weeks never bath le *smell*, after which, I ate 5 scoope of kibble then play awhile more and lie flat till morning. Super tire. Guess my leg cramping.

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 8:42 PM


0 Comments: