Sunday, March 9, 2008
weep! "daddy" wedding and I had to be sent over to Ashly's house as Ah Ma say there will be a lot of people around and that I will bark non-stop and will disturb them! I waiting the whole night at the door for Jie2 to come back. *cry*

Spend the night at Ashly's house yesterday. After Jie2 left me at her house, Ashly start bullying me! *weep* But lucky Ashley's ah ma very nice to me. She give me eat fish and sayang me! *hee*

I played with Ashly whole night. *hee* Then we went to bed at around 10pm but woke up to play again at 3am. *haha*. We were so noisy that Sandy woke up and stop us from playing.

I also ate 2 bowls of rice + fish + pork. *yummy* It been a long time since Jie2 very long never cook for Val2.

Sandy say we very pro cos we use up 2 big pee pad for just one night. *haha* Sandy's sister tell Jie2 that Val2 very barkish and bully the little boy that was staying at their house yesterday.

Labels:

 
posted by JO at 9:53 PM


0 Comments: